www.flickr.com
Maid Mirawyn's Photos Maid Mirawyn's Photos

Friday, February 08, 2019

Reading My Way Through 2019

I'm a bit of a compulsive reader, and I have been since forever. I was that girl who spent nearly every penny of her (meager) allowance and (likewise meager) birthday money on books. And it was the seventies and eighties, so reading was most decidely not cool.

This year I'm returning to logging my books, because I was a total slacker last year. For the most part, I have absolutely no idea what I read. I'm also going to track my audiobooks, because I've developed a bit of an audiobook addiction, too. (You'll see!) So here we go!

January 2019

Books read
Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
The Widows of Malabar Hill by Sujata Massey
Art Journal Workshop by Tracie Bunker

Audiobooks
The Secret History of the Pink Carnation (Pink Carnation #1) by Lauren Willig
The Masque of the Black Tulip (Pink Carnation #2) by Lauren Willig
The Deception of the Emerald Ring (Pink Carnation #3) by Lauren Willig
The Seduction of the Crimson Rose (Pink Carnation #4) by Lauren Willig
The Temptation of the Night Jasmine (Pink Carnation #5) by Lauren Willig
The Betrayal of the Blood Lily (Pink Carnation #6) by Lauren Willig
The Mischief of the Mistletoe (Pink Carnation #7) by Lauren Willig
The Orchid Affair (Pink Carnation #8) by Lauren Willig
The Garden Intrigue (Pink Carnation #9) by Lauren Willig
The Passion of the Purple Plumeria (Pink Carnation #10) by Lauren Willig
The Mark of the Midnight Manzanilla (Pink Carnation #11) by Lauren Willig
The Lure of the Moonflower (Pink Carnation #12) by Lauren Willig
A Curious Beginning by Deanna Raybourn
Not Alone by Craig A. Falconer
The Andromeda Strain by Michael Crichton
Undone by Karin Slaughter
Get Well Soon: History's Worst Plagues & the Heroes who Fought Them by Jennifer Wright
Across the Nightingale Floor by Lian Hearn
West Cork by Jennifer Forde and Sam Bungey

February 2019
Books Read

Audiobooks

Bring Me Back by B.A. Paris
Emma by Jane Austen

In Progress

Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brönte
Behind the Beautiful Forevers by Katherine Boo
Making Habits, Breaking Habits (audio) by Jeremy Dean
Under Magnolia: A Southern Memoir by

In the Queue

Semiosis
Bridge to Terebithia
Heart of the Artist by
Nightborn by Lou Anders

No comments: