I returned yesterday from a trip to India. It was an eye-opener, to say the least! I learned several…interesting…lessons.
- The lines on the road are part of a pavement beautification project and should be ignored.
- Water buffalo do not care how large your vehicle is, or how loud.
- If you're from America, you probably know Obama.
- Motorized vehicles have been modified so that they only operate if the horn is used every three minutes.
- Motorcycles and bicycles can carry four or five people.
- Toilet paper can be crisp.
- Ten passengers in a rickshaw is perfectly reasonable.
- "No problem" can mean anything from "That's the best idea I've ever heard!" to "If we do that, the universe will implode."