www.flickr.com
Maid Mirawyn's Photos Maid Mirawyn's Photos

Friday, June 29, 2007

I have escaped!

Yes, I actually escaped my office, with both my boss and the other designer threatening to chain me to my desk... But I made it out!

We're in Tuscaloosa right now, for my husband's very last class for his library degree. As soon as he is finished tomorrow, we head for Santa Fe. We'll stop somewhere when he's too tired to keep going, so we should be in Santa Fe Sunday evening.

But to while away my time tomorrow morning, I will be going to Serendipity Needleworks. Ah, the sacrifices I make for my husband... Actually, I tried to visit it last time I was in Tuscaloosa, but I missed by minutes: I got there five minutes after closing! But what I saw in the window was at least a little drool worthy!

No comments: